Thursday, July 12, 2012

Innovators@Google: Rob Tod

#The Best Innovators@Google: Rob Tod.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Innovators@Google: Rob Tod

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm happy to present Video on Facebook Small Business Saturday. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. information that's helpful. along with your friends. Innovators@Google: Rob Tod, which I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the read. Innovators@Google: Rob Tod Video Clips. Duration : 59.12 Mins.

The @Google program welcomed Allagash Brewery founder Rob Tod to Google's New York office to discuss the story of his brewery and experimentation with the fermentation process among other topics. This event took place on November 5, 2009.
View Related articles related to Facebook Small Business Saturday. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Innovators@Google: Rob Tod.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment